Happy Mother’s Day and Welcome to Mental Health Awareness month. In this episode I share a piece of some mental health issues I dealt with while navigating my motherhood journey.
Here are a few things I realized that stopped my screaming and anger
- There’s no playbook for parenting
- People will always have a say but it doesn’t always matter
- You are doing amazing
- Kids have feelings, they want to be heard
- Running ideas for decisions you’re about to make for your kids by them makes them feel responsible
- Encourage thinking
- Find what works for you
- Actions and consequences
- Don’t threaten what you won’t follow through with
At the end of the day, give yourself a break. You’re doing great.
Don’t forget to take advantage of our partnership with DigitalMagister. Get 10% of all products on their website which includes domain registration, WordPress hosting and SSL certificates visit http://www.digitalmagister.xyz to take advantage of this and also Free trainings.
** sound effects are from EpicHeights Studios Lagos.**